1)Trent and I started off the week sick. He stayed home from work Monday, we had some type of stomach bug...felt yucky but never threw up. This lasted a few days for both of us. We thought the girls were probably in the clearing to not get it. The virus didn't want to leave yet. By Wed. Lyla started getting a fever, (I thought here we go) but she never threw up or anything. Got a little cough with her fever. Next Evelyn got a really bad fever then.....SHE PUKED EVERYWHERE. So we put her into the bathtub. I was just talking to my sister in law Annie the day before and she told me about THIS . It really calms your stomach down. I went and grabbed this at Sage health. As soon as we put Evelyn in the bath I gave her this right away. It calmed her stomach down right away and she never threw up again. I love it and think anyone who has kids could benefit from having it. We are still not back to normal over here, but close.
2)Sat. our little family headed to St. George to run some errands. We dropped off a big load at DI....love the feeling!! Then went to Cafe Rio for lunch...YUMMO! Then went to Lowes...the girls had a blast there with Daddy running around while I shopped for curtains and spray paint. Got some fabulous curtains for Lyla's room but the ones we got for the front room are a no -go. It's not a big deal to have to take something back when your live close to the store but that's at least an hour drive there and an hour drive back. yugmujhkhjykyhgbkuyymngvgbhnhm bf (typed by one to the girls while I was laying on the couch. It was a really fun family outing. We love driving our fancy smancy car and doing errands together:)
3)This week I asked Evelyn why her friend Amy doesn't come play anymore. She said...."Mom....Amy isn't real I was just pretending she was....wow the confession that Amy was really a make believe friend. ha ha She is growing up so much. too much.
4)We found some new blackout curtains for Lyla's room, they are the cutest pattern and color. Only problem is....they don't block out that much light. Huge improvement on what she had though.
5)Today Trent & I could smell something that reeked on the couch...we searched and searched. Took the sectional apart and came to the conclusion that It have to have been milk from Evelyn's cup that spilled where they connect and spoiled there....yuck. I had the opportunity to clean it....lucky me...I AM ONE SECOND AWAY FROM THROWING THIS SECTIONAL OFF A CLIFF. I HAVE HAD IT ...CLEANING IT, AND FLUFFING THE CUSHIONS AND PICKING OUT THE FEATHERS. I ONLY DREAM OF BUYING A NEW COUCH SOMEDAY.....
6)I used to think Lyla didn't look much like me or Trent mostly me. When she was born at the hospital I jokingly said to Trent...(your sure she is ours right? as they pulled her out of me via c-section, "Tara I'm 100% sure!!) But every day she is starting to look more like Evelyn and I look at her lately and see me as a toddler....from photos. She makes faces where I think.....oh thats me in there. I love my girls so so much. They are so fun to have and really complete Trent & I.
7)Started to watch the Olympics I love the summer games. I really really love gymnastics and swimming. I can't believe how what they can do with their bodies...talk about hard training for years. THEY ARE THE COOLEST!!
8)I got this stuff called Honey Leather to detail the Denali's leather seats. Oh baby it really has changed the condition of them. They look fabulous now, but it was lots and lots of work...and like a sauna while I was doing it. I try to do anything to keep that car looking good. Because it's the nicest thing I have ever owned. It makes me feel good when I take care of it. My house may be messy but my car is clean..haha!
9)I have been playing around with my new light and I can't wait to use it!
10)We also went swimming at my friend Shelby's house again. It was lots of fun...she keeps it so clean and the girls love it there. Oh how I dream of a poooool.
Monday, July 30, 2012
10 Things About Our Week...
Posted by Trent & Tara at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment