1)First things 1st, our little Lyla Jane turned 2 years old today!! Oh how I love my wittle Wyla. We started the morning off by opening presents, then went to church. Came home and ate, Lyla napped, Papa came over to eat dinner with us because Grammy was gone. Later Lyla woke up & we had cake and icecream. Before we could even cut the cake, she was taking full size bites out of it. Hilarious, and by the time I got my camera set up, she was just putting her finger in it and licking off the frosting. I was a little proud of my baking skills today. I made this neon colored cake, and my sister Kylee told me her buttercream frosting recipe. The best looking cake I have ever produced/presented to another human being. Thats sad when you look at the pic of it. We also set up this water table toy I got Lyla outside, as soon as she saw water she told Trent to take her shoes off, then climbed on it...we were laughing so hard, this girl loves the water. *Lyla's other presents included a bubble machine, Winnie the Pooh toy, & a bead runner. Not sure what those are called.
2)Trent and I snuck out to catch up with the Mob crew in Vegas. Last minute we got a babysitter thank you Maddy Messer, we will be stuck at home forever without you. We picked up Payden & Krista Anderson along with their baby and drove to Vegas in the craziest rain storm I have ever seen....PERIOD! We got to see our amazing friends Chase & Nicole Woods that live in AZ, and meet all the new babies. There was three there, 2 girls one boy. All of Trent's close friends are producing girls, except for Payden who has 2 boys. The girls huddled and so did the guys, they talked trucks, jobs, that stuff. We talked about mommyhood and our labor stories and so forth. Love those girls, I could talk to them all night. We got back around 1:00 yikes but we had an absolute blast. Thanks Dave & Lexi for the invite.
3)Sat we went to Ella Bowler's birthday party at the Logandale Pool, Trent had to work but the girls and I went. It was so fun. The girls love the water because of their new life jackets called puddle jumpers. One word sums them up AMAZING. It makes it so I don't have to hold the girls, I can let go and be free and the love the freedom, I love the safety. * I stole 2 pics from Ashley Bowler's blog from the party that had me and the girls in it.
4)Wed. we went swimming at my good friend Shelby Turner's house. Ok she has the ideal pool for children. Trent and I are going to build a pool asap. We had the funnest day together with all the other kids and swimming. The girls and I were in heaven. Lyla kept saying "Mom, I swimmin, I swimmin". Another amazing swimming experience due to our life jackets.
5)THIS IS HUGE, I ORDERED A LIGHT FOR MY PHOTOGRAPHY. I HAVE BEEN WANTING ONE OF THESE FOR YEARS MY FRIENDS......YEARS. SINCE I AM TAKING MY SISTER IN LAWS WEDDING I THOUGHT IT WAS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO GET ONE. AND A GOOD EXCUSE TOO. IT SHOULD BE HERE ANY DAY NOW. NOT CHEAP, BUT I KNOW IT WILL BE AN EXCELLENT TOOL TO IMPROVE MY PHOTOGRAPHY WORK.
6)We set up Evelyn's play tent in her room again, and the girls are in heaven. now i have to move out the table & chairs though. They are having so much fun playing together.
7)My father in law Rod got his surgery done on Thurs. He has prostate cancer but is doing well after surgery. He is a fabulous Grandpa/Father/Husband and we can't wait to pay him some visits when he gets home.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Weekly Ten...What Happened...
Posted by Trent & Tara at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















































1 comments:
Happy birthday lyla!!
Post a Comment