Sunday, July 8, 2012

10 Of Our Week....

1)I finished editing Taryn & Shane's engagement photos, but can't show them off until the announcements are out. What a good looking couple, really adorable too.
2)Went swimming at the Res. with just the 4 of us. The girls loved the water so much. We got them new puddle jumper jackets that are awesome. Evelyn wore hers proudly, and Lyla through a fit every time we tried to put anything on her. So, we had to watch her like a hawk. She is getting more & more stubborn as she gets closer to age 2.
3)The night of the 4th we had my parents over, as well as Trent's and his Grandma and Grandpa Adams. Taryn came along too. We just did some fireworks in our field in our back pasture. It was fun, Evelyn was loving it, Lyla was scared and wanted to go to bed, so I took her there happily. It was the coolest day of the summer, nice cloudy/breezy it even rained. Heaven!!
4)We went to Home Hardware yesterday and as we were paying for our stuff. Lyla  pushed the door open all by herself and booked it out to the parking lot. If there was a car there we would have maybe lost her. My girls have some crazy running speeds (future track stars I think) that make them very hard to catch. My mind was blown away on how she was capable of opening the door and booking it. Crazy, it's like she needs a leash now.
5)We sent Evelyn to bed hungry after she refused to eat dinner that I made, I am through with her not trying food I make, so we didn't give in and make her something else. She has been so whiny and not nice to Trent and I. We want some respect ya know?
6)Helped clean my friends house, there is nothing better than service. Thanks to my sister  in law Annie for the idea.
7)Picked up another great photo prop at that great house who is always on the lookout for me. a little toddler chair/bench that is gonna be a great addition to my cool collection. Now if I could only find time to paint them all.
8)Evelyn had a breakthrough at swimming lessons this week. She put her whole head under water. This is fabulous my friends. Even though she is not learning much, at least she is getting comfortable with the water. She has one more week left during this session.
9)Friday morning my good friend Amanda Monk told me about story time at the library here. I quickly got ready and met her there. Ok I don't know how I didn't know about this before, it was fabulous and so much fun. The girls had a blast and I got to get my mom talk on....haha. I love meeting up with friends and venting about how crazy our lives are with children.
10)Trent had to work a 10 hour day Friday, that just about killed him. But he wishes he could work 10 hour days every week and just get Friday off ya know.














































*Trent and I also started a cleansing program, we both feel/look better. Found some great AM/PM pills that do wonders. The brand is Now Easy Cleanse. I am always wanting to try more stuff at the health food stores.
*Trent and I also went on a date and saw the Snow White and the Huntsman movie. It was so so good. We love going on dates. Thanks Maddy for babysitting them.

0 comments: