Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekly 10...

1)We had a family bday party for Lyla on Sat. Guests included: My mom & dad, my brother Josh's three girls Cameron, Carys, & Afton (who were visiting from Canada), Elliah & Jeremiah's family. Ty & Annie & their girls, Rod & Camille, Joyce & Ron, Elwyn & Verla, Taryn & Shanefrom both sides. I stayed up really late to blow up the balloons I hung from the ceiling pics soon to come. I get so stressed being the host of a big party. But it was fun to see everyone, Lyla got some sweet toys. And we had brownies, fruit pizza, & icecream. YUMMO!
2)Evelyn got a big gash on her head and right under her eye from a picture frame falling from a shelf. Her and Lyla were trying to get something down from the shelf, I felt so bad. She was really lucky it didn't hit her eye. I felt awful she still has a scab on her scalp.
3)Lyla has been a different child this week. It's like she knows she is two and well, she is working hard at driving me crazy. She has been picking on Evelyn (which I admit is kinda funny, I always told Evelyn one day Lyla would get her back), she throws a fit for EVERYTHING. On the positive note she is talking so much more and loves to sing songs with me. Her new favorite line that I love is: "Eban (Evelyn) where are you?? hmmmmmmmmm "! Whenever she looks for stuff, she says this. Oh I love love it and her so much. She still has her super sweet moments. She also says, Ow Ow Ow when I brush her hair, I just tell her I am making pretty hair, ha ha.
4)Trent made it on a fourwheeler ride with his brother Tyson and friend Jed Wheeler. They had a blast and I am glad when Trent goes riding with others so he isn't by himself. Plus it really makes him happy:) He needs a boy someday I think....
5)DRUMROLL PLEASE.........................I GOT THIS LIGHT Einstien E640 AM AM STOKED ABOUT IT. I HAVE BEEN WANTING A LIGHT FOR MY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR YEARS. I CONSIDERED MY SISTER IN LAW TARYN'S WEDDING THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY. IT IS REALLY GONNA MAKE ME REACH TO NEW HEIGHTS NOW. I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT WITH IT. AFTER LOTS OF RESEARCH I FOUND THIS BEAUTY AND KNOW IT IS A GREAT MATCH FOR ME. PHOTO-SHOOTS ANYONE? CHECK OUT MY PURE BLISS PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE!
6)Hid out inside this week due to the humid hot air outside, I can not wait for it to cool off here, we have amazing winters, that make the heat worth it. If I had a pool I would not be complaining much.
7)I take prenatal pills even when I am not prego because I think they are a good daily vitamin. I have been taking my crappy Walmart ones for years. Until I commented to my sister in law Annie how long her hair has gotten. She said she loves her prenatals and they have helped. I wanted to know what was different about them. So I started researching. I have been taking Perfect Prenatal Pills for about a week and wow, I feel great and have lots more energy throughout the day. Hoping it will help my hair grow better and shinier. I also ordered some fish oil prenatal ones that I love too. I now go into Sage Health here and drool, I never thought I would be like this 5 years ago. lol. I have been spending lots of money in there and on healthy products.
8)I have been busy spray painting a bunch of photo props. I have some really fun props for little kids. I am wanting to shoot more children and newborns, they are so fun. So I am doing a lot of bright colors for fun. They take lots of time to prep and paint but I am loving the results. Photos to come soon.
9)I ordered a dress for my Taryn & Shane's wedding and its too big. So, now onto another option. I am ready to go through my closet and get rid of whatever I haven't worn in the last year. Ready for some new stuff...I could probably afford more without having an interest in photography...lol.
10)Our little valley got shook this week with a horrible car accident that happened in Las Vegas. Thursday I was at Lins and saw Michael Palmer there I said hi to him and didn't think anything of it. (He graduated with me and we tend to talk to his family when we see them.) Then my friend April Drosos sent me a text asking if I knew who died in the Vegas crash, I had heard nothing about it. Next text...a mother and 3 year old died. Trent got online but we no names were available yet. Then April sent me back a name DANI FOX. Soon I could picture the family. They were in our ward a few months ago temporarily . Cody & Dani Fox (Michael's sister) and their 3 boys were traveling in a truck pulling a trailer when a back tire blew out on the truck. They lost control and rolled. Dani and her 3 year old boy were pronounced dead at the scene. THE STORY IS HERE . Then I thought about how I had just seen Michael and he apparently didn't know. I heard later that someone that was standing behind him in line in the grocery store & told him his sister died...What? How awful, your going about your errands and WHAM...NEWS LIKE THAT?  All I could think about is what I would do if that was me, and I lost Trent and a daughter. Life is so fragile, and it's sad that it's a takes wake up calls like that to remind us what is/isn't important in life. I do know that our loved ones, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints, and how I live my life matter most. You never can chance not being your very best every day. Not telling or showing your loved ones that you love them enough. Today I went to church and Dani & Michael's parents are in our ward. They were there as well as Michael and his small family, and his sisters and other relatives. It takes a lot for me to cry. Seeing them brought tears to my eyes, tears, I was sniffling and trying to not smear my mascara for about 10 minutes. I had such a deep feeling of sadness and was so touched by them all coming to church together. The plan of salvation is such a strength when we are faced with death. It seemed there were specific things said just for them today. I was also touched by a young boy in our ward with down syndrome he was looking and smiling at everyone behind him. I was so thankful for those moments today and for the spirit I felt by seeing those people.

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

I need to try some different prenatal ones too. I always get so sick after I take mine, that I never want to.