1)Took my sister in law Taryn Leavitt's engagement photos and it was so much fun. What an adorable couple they are. I can't wait to shoot their wedding its gonna be so much fun.
2)We fed the missionaries on Thursday night. I made shepards Pie with fruit pizza...yummo. I could eat fruit pizza every day!
3)Evelyn only attended one swimming lesson this week, we went on Wed. & they had them dive on the stairs for candy...in the pool. And it was the worst possible kind, jolly ranchers....I WAS FUMING INSIDE, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? YOU ARE JUST ASKING THEM TO CHOKE ON IT....LAME. I WAS SO MAD ABOUT WED. I DIDN'T TAKE HER BACK THURS FOR THE POOL PARTY THEY WERE HAVING. THEY TOLD THE KIDS TO BRING FOOD & MENTIONED NOTHING TO THE PARENTS. STRIKE 2, ANY MORE BLUNDERS & I MAY BUST OUT MY OLD WSI BOOK & TRY AND ACTUALLY TEACH MY KIDS SOMETHING IN THE WATER.
4)Thursday night after Zumba Annie & I were walking out to our cars & noticed there were a bunch of kids who pool hopped over the fence, I don't know why it bothered me so much, but I just didn't want them to get away with it. So, I got in my car and shined my lights on into the pool, they all went under water. I sat there for a minute, I could tell they were freaking out. I then drove onto the road & sat there for a about 5 minutes, they swam fast grabbed their clothes and hopped back over the fence. Mission accomplished. But then I went home & questioned myself all night for what I did. Did I ruin harmless fun for some HS kids? Yes I did....Was it wrong what they were doing? Yes it was.....THEN I thought what if they remember my car and see it while teaching my class and key it or something....I better watch out. Do you think I made the right decision and would you have done the same? I don't ever want to make enemies with people as I live in a small town .....???
5)My brother Elder Ty Askeroth is doing so amazing on his mission. It is really cool to see him changing with every email, we love & miss him so much. But I am so proud to have him as my little brother. Way to go Ty!!
****If I think about 5 other things that happened in our week I will let you know. My memory gets worse every single day.
Monday, July 2, 2012
Weely Five...
Posted by Trent & Tara at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment