Monday, October 24, 2011

What Has Been Going Through My Head Lately:

1)Why can't I ever get my butt into bed earlier and when Trent does?
2)Lately I want a pet goat. Basically because we have lots of baby ones by our house. Plus, we are like the only ones in our neighborhood without one. Also, they eat anything you want them too. Probably even my bad cooking...ha ha.
3)Lyla is so so clingy to me. Yes she wants to have my full attention 24/7. I laugh every time I sit down or lay down she flips.
4)I miss the old days when I didn't have so much to occupy me. Remember the days of no cell phones and no blogs....I feel like the internet gets the best of me and my time.
5)If I happen to take one more bath and look over to stare a nasty humungo wolf spider in the face again....I think I will lose it. I killed the biggest one last night. It took forever to die. I have satisfaction in flushing them down the toilet.
6)My throat needs to feel normal again...cold be gone please.
7)Today I was teaching my pilates class and went to go blow my nose in the bathroom and I forgot to turn my mic off. So everyone got to hear me blowing my brains into tp. Good thing thats all I did. sheez.
8)Sometimes I don't know how to keep up with life. I am sure everyone goes through this....RIGHT?
9)I gotta get to bed...NOW...PEACE OUT WORLD.

2 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Call my dad about the spiders. He has stuff that kills mine. I had a HUGE dead black widow on my porch,right by the front door the other day. HUGE. Sorry about the sickness. Lysol everything and open the windows to let the air in!! Evelyn and Lyla are such cuites!!

Kiza said...

Tara I laughed out loud... many times while reading this.

I too wonder why it is so difficult to go to bed at night...

See.. it is after midnight and I am up checking your blog.

Ugh.
Love ya.