1)Had to skip out on my pilates class Monday due to a cold that refuses to go away. Hope to feel better soon. sheez. All I know is ever since I moved here I get sick 24/7. Probably cause I am around a lot more peeps a lot often.
2)Started using resistance bands in class and I love them. Really they are a breathe of fresh air. It's always fun to work our muscles differently and find some great new exercises.
3)Officially through out our old computer...oh ya I am loving this new one so much.
4)Ordered new photo shop software and can't wait for it to arrive. It's gonna be make my computer even cooler.
5)Fed the missionaries today...along with my new sister in law Barbara and her wonderful 4 kiddos whom we just adore. Her girls were so nice to Evelyn. And Makaela thanks so much for cleaning my house before you left. That made my night.
6)Had practice for our primary program tomorrow....I wrote the whole thing...and can't wait to get it over with. Crossing my fingers the kids will behave and say their parts well.
7)Realized just how much love I have for my husband and two daughters. I really am blessed to have these three people in my life. Trent is so good to me and I couldn't be more in love with this man. The girls are hard throughout the day...but both have such a sweet side.
8)On a separate note...Lyla is glued to my hip 24/7. I think she has about 12 teeth that are trying to come through all at once...sometimes I can't please her. And can't wait to get a brake from holding the little dear.
9)Have been baking baking today brownies and cookies. I am all sugared out for sure:/
10)Evelyn has been having way too many accidents in her pants. It's so frustrating she just doesn't wanna take the time to go on the potty sometimes. It's getting old fast. Will probably be slapping on a diaper to scare her into being potty trained fully again. ahhhh
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Weekly Ten Y'all
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I feel for ya on having to hold Lyla 24/7! Keagon is the same way right now and it is soooooooo hard!!!! I hope her teeth come through fast, it's gotta be so painful :( Hope all is well, take care!
Post a Comment