Sunday, October 16, 2011

Our Weekly Ten:)



































1)Caught myself a crappy cold this week that has not been fun. I had it at the beginning as we were heading to Disneyland but tried to keep it ignore it while I was there. Pretty sure working out really hard Wed. might have done me in. Plus I taught the young women of our ward some pilates moves on the Primary room floor without a mat. Who knows how much funk is living on that carpet...just sayin.
2)Went to Disneyland park with Trent's family Mon. & Tues. We had a blast. However it is what I would call, STRESSFUL FUN WITH THE KIDDOS. And missing naps and all that jazz. Evelyn's favorite ride was the new little mermaid one Arial's Undersea Adventure I adored it too. Lyla like just about every ride but her fav was possibly Small World. Trent and I got to go on Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror and Soaring Over California. I really was bummed we didn't get to go on Indiana...thats our other fav. Maybe next time...SIGH.
3)We swapped baby sitting duties with Ty and Annie so we were able to get some time with our hubbies after dark. We had connecting rooms so it worked out perfect. It was a win/win situation.
4)Had to miss Zumba Thurs. due to my throat pain...eww. I was bummed. If I know I can be working out I get a little down. But, I guess thats life. I really live to workout and love what it does for my mood, life, and body.
5)Trent entered his first car show in Overton Sat. He spit shined the Ghost most of Friday and it showed. He won 1st place in his division. It was really fun to take the girls there, get snow cones and see familiar faces. I am very proud of him and all the hard work he has put into that truck. It has payed off big time. I am so glad he has it, he is very talented in fixing/putting cars together. So smart it boggles my mind.
6)I had to miss church today, due to my cold. Yes, the cold put a damper on my week for sure. Sorry to keep bringing it up.
7)We hooked up and have been using our new expensive computer and desk. And wow wow wow, I am in love with the fast speed,& huge screen, no tower, and wireless mouse and keyboard. It is going to make editing a breeze. And for what we payed for it...it better. I love hp they rock. There is a pic of it here.
8)I killed two bees today in my house I don't know how they got inside.
9)I have managed to keep the house pretty picked up the last few days. After it took me hours to clean it and put away laundry. I am striving or I should say we...as a family are trying to prevent it from ever getting like a pig sty again. Note the word Striving...which means most likely it will happen again.
10)Evelyn scraped her knees very good today at Aunt Annie & Uncle Ty's house for Lucy's bday party. Came home screaming in pain. I wasn't there to see it. Poor thing.

1 comments:

Elliah A. Terry said...

It looks like Evelyn had so much fun meeting all of those princesses!

P.S. I think I'm gonna steal your idea of the weekly ten. (Except it might be the monthly ten, haha.)