I am sorry if you guys get sick of my weekly ten posts, but they are my journal for the week and I feel like my week is accomplished after I complete this task!!
1)Trent was gone for almost a week and Wed. him and his brother Ty made two wives and kids very happy. It is so wonderful to have him back and makes our marriage stronger when he isn't here. Makes you fall in love all over again when he gets back.
2)Have been driving my sister Kylee's Ford Focus all around town since we switched for the week and guess what.....I really like it. It is much more roomier than my little Saturn and it has automatic locks and everything...yep it will be hard to get my car back. Oh well that is life. Someday when we expand our family again we will upgrade to an SUV...someday.
3)My mom was watching the girls Mon. morning for my class. When I got back she told me some great stories about the girls.
*She put Lyla down in her crib for a nap and looked on our video monitor and noticed she was naked took her diaper off and was rolling around with Piglet and having a ball. Ah, man I hate it when they figure that out....shucks.
*Evelyn had to go potty really bad so she ran in to go...while she was going she heard something from the tv and turning her spout off to go see what it was...then after a minute ran back on the potty to finish what was still left inside of her. My mom thought it was so so funny. Thats hard to turn it off like that.. ha ha.
4)Had the best time taking pics for my nieces Breya and Kinley...oh it was a divine photo shoot. Talk about lovely girls and perfect lighting and perfect scenery it was in my back yard and by some railroad. Heavenly, I just can't wait to share with everyone. I was very proud of myself and how they turned out. It's taken a very long time to get where I am at now, and know what I know. Lots and lots of PRACTICE.
5)Evelyn is my alarm clock in the morning (unless Lyla cries loud enough for me to hear her) she comes into my room with the Cinderella dress up over her nightgown. And said "Mom the fairy godmother came to me and gave me this dress, isn't it beautiful?" Yes Evelyn, THIS GIRL HAS PRINCESS FEVER 24/7 AND I LOVE LOVE IT.
6)My mom asked me the other day what I have done with my girls to get them so sweet lately, mostly Evelyn. I DID NOTHING! It is as though she has done a 360 turn. She has little moments still but she is so so sweet. Lyla is the queen of hugs. Evelyn tells us she loves us about every hour. I love my girls so much. It is so fun to have two girlies.
7)Had the opportunity to watch General Conference for my Church. Ok does it not get better every time. They really/truly know what people want/need to hear. I love all those men & women who get up there and profess their beliefs and how to improve. It is so inspiring.
8)The other night while I was putting Evelyn to bed she started to tell me about her friend Amy who came to play today...(she doesn't exist) her first imaginary friend. It is so fun to hear her talk about her. She doesn't live in our town, she loves to dress up, and Evelyn doesn't remember how she looks...lol
9)Went on a picnic today with Trent after we picked him up on his lunch break for work. The Overton park rocks and we were the only ones there. The girls had a blast and we ate good food & had so much fun as a family.
10)I came across a baby hawk that couldn't fly by the high school on a ride with the girls today. If it was a stupid pigeon or something I wouldn't have cared. It could not fly, I didn't know what to do so wanted to help it. Called my bro Isaac but he was busy at work. Called Trent and he reminded me about the circle of life. But, Evelyn and I were concerned. We kept doing laps around the school. Yes, laps. I was trying to protect it from a dog...Ok you can laugh now. But I just really cared about this bird. After one of my laps I noticed a man in a truck took interest in it and then I was willing to leave it and drive home. Waste of time but hopefully someone could have helped it.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
The Weekly 10 ...early (heading to Disneyland Sunday)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment