So I haven't put up a new post in a while...well I am S-I-C-K. I apologize ahead of time for those of you who are throwing up constantly and I still have it pretty easy...don't hate me!!! It just helps to vent a little bit. Evelyn and I both got pretty bad colds, the second I got over it....blah sicko stomach. It has been so different from when Evelyn was ruling my womb. She went too easy on me I am afraid. (Basically this baby is kicking my trash:)Not fun to be in your first trimester for Thanksgiving...for the holidays I guess. Just so busy and so much food. I have to eat every 30 min. and chow on crackers and suck down sprite by my bedside. For the time being....I am just being lazy and hanging low. I am sure it will all get better with patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hang in there..another cutie is on the way! It'll all be worth it~
Unless you are having twins, then it will only get worse!!
But i really hope you do feel better, pregnancy sickness is the worse!!
Ugh, I am SO SORRY Tara! I hope you feel better soon! :(
I remember those days...
blah is a fantastic description.
I remember the morning sickness that lasted 6 months with Celestial. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
ToOdLeS.
I was always a little thankful for morning sickness. As weird as that sounds, it was a way to know that the baby was ok. But I hope this "joy" of pregnancy ends soon for you! And congrats for baby #2!
Tara, the weeks will pass quicker than you think. It is the Holidays!
Then you will be passed it and enjoying your pregnancy
I am so sorry! I never wish morning sickness on anyone...althgough it is a good sign that the baby is healthy. I got it so much worse this thrid time around that I thought it was going to be a girl...it just felt way different. Well it is a boy again, but I just hope that it doesn;t get worse and worse with each pregnancy. I hope you get feeling better before Christmas! :)
I was sooo there at this time last year. Not fun to be morning sick through the holidays, but your mom is right...the holidays do make it seem to go by a little faster. Hang in there!!
your mom is so right.
and i was going to tell you that gatorade helped me make it through with abby : )
I know how you feel girl! Mine is getting better though thankfully! I have to eat like every hour and it gets kind of annoying! ha. I do know what you mean by just having to vent sometimes. I feel like I complain all the time and I dont even have it that bad. Maybe you are having a boy if this one is so different from Evelyn! You will have to let me know!
Does that mean the little one is a boy? :)
Post a Comment