


I came across these forgotten photos today and wanted to share them with you. Its a good thing I am expecting or I would be so baby hungry looking at these of Evelyn when she was so little. All of the stages have been so fun to go through. They really do grow way too fast though!!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
JuST BEcaUSe....
Posted by Trent & Tara at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was recently looking at all the photos I have taken of Madison... she and Evelyn are just one day apart... each stage has been so much fun and yet so different and she learns so fast. Hearing her talk and ask for things and refusing to say 'baba' instead 'bah-tul'. Oh my how fast they grow. I can't wait for Christmas.
ToOdLeS.
Such cute pictures!! She's so adorable. I can't wait to see what your next one looks like! :)
that one in her car seat with her feet up looks JUST like you tara! sooooo cute! ah i wish i knew evelyn better, i feel like she is growing up soo fast and i cant even watch! please post some more recent pictures of her so i can see! love you sis...
Post a Comment