Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We Meet Again...


Today was an exciting day, I got to see this guy again...Dr. Kory Harward!! He is the best doctor I could ask for:) He did an amazing job on my c-section and is so nice & personable. Since I have to have all c-sections I am releived I know what to expect from him. I love this guy, this was when Evelyn was about 5 weeks I think. I also LOVE the Central Orem OBGYN Clinic, and all the women that work there. Today I got to have an ultrasound, the picture wasn't the best quality, you can't even really see the baby..so I didn't think it was the worth the effort trying to put it in the post. And the main thing...there is only 1 baby in there. I was just wondering, if one of the 3 Askeroth girls would produce twins this time around, negative...maybe in the future. I was releived to only see one though. Can't wait to find out what we are having:)

12 comments:

ShEiLa said...

It is good that you get to be comfortable with the familiar.
I guess with a c-section you can puck the day within reason... right? How much fun would that be.
I always wanted twins... til I found out how much work one baby at a time could be.

ToOdLeS.

Julie Harward said...

Find out who your Dr. Harwards dad is...bet he's related! Stay healthy and enjoy Christmas..it'll be so sweet!

Brittany said...

That's a relief. I was really expecting to hear that you were having twins, but I'm so glad you're not - for your sake! I can't wait to find out what it is!!

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to know what you're having too! I bet it's a boy! It's funny because Lindsey had her first appointment today too. I'm going to be sooo baby hungry next Summer when all of you are having your babies and mine will almost be one! Agh!

Zach & Lizzy said...

I am so excited!!! I can't wait to know what your having! You look so great when your pregnant!! Your gorgeous!!

The Leavitts said...

I am glad you are not having twins, not that twins is bad, but i think you enjoy one at a time more than you get to with twins! Post a picture of your belly, you were so cute pregnant!! I hope you are feeling good!!

Natalie said...

Im glad you are doing well! I love the first ultrasound...it makes things seem more real. And I personally think that the second c-section recovery is a lot better than the first. I seriously didn't need one dose of medicine after the surgery and Im hoping it is the same this third time around. Cant wait to find out what it is...im guessing a boy! :)

Ashley said...

haha, it's nice that someone else shares my having twins thing:) That is my number one requirement in ultrasounds, tell me how many babies are in there!!

Alan and Tessa said...

So I was wondering and you can say no cause you are visiting family but if you could take some pictures of Dane while he is so little. This is my cell 435-669-8698. You can just call me but i so understand if you just want to see your family! Just let me know how much it is for just a few pictures! Thanks Tara!

Amanda Monk said...

the chances of a twin actually having a twin is SO slim! did you know that? Dumb huh! BUT...BUT if twins run in Trent's family (ferternal) then you have another chance! But you are almost garenteed a twin grandchild! For some odd reason it skips generations. but i secretly wished you would too! or you could cheat and use Clomid(a fertility drug) next time.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tara! That is so exciting! That is so funny that you Kendra, and Kylee are all prego at the same time. I bet that is fun. Amazing pics as usual. I hope your pregnancy goes well!

Annie Leavitt said...

it would be nice to have the same doctor again. we have not been so lucky. 3 babies, 5 different doctors. blech.
but now i know the good ones from the bad ones : )