Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Fun:)




Evelyn loves loves the snow this year. She just can't seem to get enough of it. I brave the weather to get her outside. Well, fresh air is good for everyone!! We went sledding on wed. with Lucy, Abby, Annie, & Phoebe. As you can see in this photo they had a blast. I love how it turned out. Thanks for the invite guys!!

8 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Such very cute snowy photos.

ToOdLeS.

JTYARDLEY said...

Looks like alot of fun! All are such cute girls!!

Annie Leavitt said...

great pictures tara! it was great. let's do it again...how about tomorrow afternoon? : )

Terril Family said...

Call me next time you go. Macy has been dying to play in it, but I havent braved it yet. Plus, I need to buy her a snow suit. Where did you find that one Evelyn is wearing? Its darling!

Shels said...

Looks fun! I want one of those snowsuits Evelyn has...looks so warm!

Nate and Felicia said...

How fun, don't you just love the snow. I love it, but I don't like the cold. Its funny how kids don't care too much about the cold though haha. Cute pictures!

Michele and Todd said...

I love these pictures done in black and white. You are so good! Loved seeing her in her snowsuit in the snow in person!

Alan and Tessa said...

She is so dang cute! When are you headed down this way?