Thursday, December 17, 2009

To Remind Us What We Are Really Celebrating


Get out your tissues everyone, you'll need them!(*Remember to turn my music list off first)I love the way it is told, what an adorable little girl. I got this off of my friend Elizabeth's blog, (thanks Liz). I couldn't help but post it. Please pass this on to family and friends. Everyone needs to watch it. I just love my Savior Jesus Christ and that we get time every year to focus on just him.

3 comments:

Shels said...

That was GREAT! Thanks for sharing! We always need a little reminder, and what a great way to give the Savior a bright birthday cake! :)

Tiffany said...

That was really sweet. Caleb loved it too! Thanks for sharing!

Julie Harward said...

Loved this...bet you were thinking about your baby to come! Hope you're feeling ok! Come say hi :D