Friday, November 20, 2009

What's New With Me??

GOT GLASSES:

...AND...

GOT PREGNANT!!!

I have needed glasses for a while now, I notice its been harder for me to drive lately. And see the street signs, and drive at night. So, we had a little extra money & I decided to finally get my eyes checked. One week later...I am wearing these and driving. What do you think? I have to admit I do feel a little nerdy wearing them. I actually picked them up today! And wow what a difference they make. I also got prescription sunglasses. So, I am pretty pumped to drive now:) As far as my belly shot goes...YES WE ARE EXPECTING OUR SECOND! (I love this photo of Evelyn she was about 2 weeks old). We could not be more excited!!! I am due July 21st!! I decided that I better be cool and join the Askeroth Sisters Pregnancy Club, (KENDRA & KYLEE)haha. So Kendra is due in April with a girl, Kylee in June and me in July. Good luck to my mother who will be running around like a crazy woman. Bless her for all she does when little grandchildren come. LOVE YA MOM!! Well, there you have it...it seems I am popping a little earlier this time, but I think its cause my body has already been stretched out before. Nevertheless I feel great, besides having to eat & sleep 24/7!!

26 comments:

Brittnie said...

Congrats guys! We are so excited for you! Evelyn is going to be such a great big sister!

Natalie said...

Yay! That is such exciting news! You know what is funny? I got glasses too right before we got pregnant the third time! My Dr said that I really needed them...especially to drive, haha! Hope you are feeling great! And dont worry about popping early this round. I showed right away and people tell me it comes quicker and quicker with each one! And how fun to be preggy with your sisters! It will be fun to have the cousins so close! :)

Allyson said...

Congratulations!

Alexander and Dea Kelley said...

grads i read bout it on ur moms blog how exciting. you should get a face book page so i can acturally talk with you. miss ya.

The Kohntopp's said...

YAY!! congrats!! you look great! You are so beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Woohoo! We are so excited! Your little bump is adorable. I'm so glad you're feeling well. And your glasses are cute!

marshall memories said...

CONGRATS Tara!! That is SOO exciting! I love the glasses too! You look GREAT!!! :)

Chanell said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting... The glasses look great too!

Brittany said...

Cute glasses! And congratulations again. :) So excited for you. It almost makes me want to have another one... haha.

Julie Harward said...

You look cute in glasses! Wonderful new about the new baby coming! Happy Birthday too! Come say hi :D

Alan and Tessa said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! I hope you do get a little boy!! And you look way cute in glasses!

Michele and Todd said...

Hey Sweetie, I think you are so beautiful with your glasses. Wish my new ones looked that good on me, but mine just make me look older. I am going to absolutely love next spring and summer. It will be a wild wonderful ride!

Annie Leavitt said...

you can go by my dr's rule of thumb for second pregnancies.

everything is going to be worser and sooner : )

cute glasses. they look exactly like my driving ones.

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

Aww yay!! Congratulations. How fun to be pregnant with two of your sisters. That will be so awesome. And you look absolutley adorable. My little baby bumps never looked that cute! I just looked bloated...lol :)

Shels said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
How exciting!
And I love the glasses-they make you look so studious! :)

Christianne said...

Yay! Congrats! I think you look cute in those glasses!

cassidy said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you're not feeling too sick. Your belly is tiny, but you look so cute. Especially in your glasses!

Lara said...

LOVE the glasses, and CONGRATS on baby #2!!! How exciting!

Brooke and Justin said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! Congrats again!

Zach & Lizzy said...

I LOVE the glasses! You look HOT!!! I am SO excited for baby #2!!! So excited! I love you Tara!

ShEiLa said...

I hope its better late than never...
with my congratulations.

GREAT news!!!

Esp. since you make really cute babies... and its fun being in the club. I never got to do that with any of my sisters. All of my children were born before one of my sisters got pregnant.

ToOdLeS.

Collin & Breena said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome that all of you guys are pregnant at the same time! There is a lot of girls from our grade who are pregnant right now! I am having my baby in June so we will be pretty close! Fun stuff. You look great in your glasses to!

Court said...

That's great! congratulations! and I like your glasses, they look a lot like mine :)

Kiza said...

CONGRATS Tara!!
How excited!!
I am due in April... the 1st, to be exact. So are cousins invited in that club?? Pretty please? :)
Well good luck to you.
How exciting for you all!

Anonymous said...

Hey, those DO kinda look like Courtney's glasses. I love the way you presented your news. I'm so excited for you, even if I'm not in the Askeroth Sister's Pregnancy Club.

Kimmie said...

CONGRATS to both you and Kendra!! How fun to be expecting at the same time!! And the glasses look great!!