Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Three Years Today!!







It is our 3 year wedding anniversary today. Man, those 3 years went fast. When Trent was on his mission, those 2 years felt like they would never end. Now we have been happily married and have our fun Evelyn. Time flies when your having fun I guess. I am so blessed to have married Trent and be so in love every day. Thanks for all you put up with me honey. Your a great father and husband to Evelyn & I. Here is to 3 great years, & many many more to come.
Today to celebrate Trent's sister Taryn watched Evelyn while we went shopping at DI for some random things. Basically, I have been wanting to go to the huge one in Provo & see if I could find anything useful. Well, I did. We found these 4 gadgets. 1)This very vintage looking stool for future photo shoots. I am always looking for interesting props like this. $2. Can't wait to try it out 2)This Baby Patty old vintage looking doll. We think it is pretty old. Her eyes open & close, & she has a bottle that fits into her mouth. Never opened & we thought Evelyn would love it. She does as you can see;)$3 3)This basket, I always need extra storage for toys and household things, $2. 4)This really cute bag, I always need more large diaper like bags..$2. It was lots of fun snooping around in JUNK. After that we went to Los Hermanos for some yummy Mexican food. I got delicious Halibut tacos & Trent got some chili thing, he always ate on his mission. He got me hooked on this cinnamon rice drink called Horchata, so good. I love to get fish when we go out. Which is never because it is impossible to with Evelyn. She refuses to sit in a chair, doesn't let us eat, & wants to run all over everywhere. So, it was a real treat tonight to actually sit back & enjoy our meal. Thanks for a great night Trent, I love you so much:)

10 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Congratulations...thats wonderful, you guys are doing great! I love the picture at the top of you two standing next to the ocean...so very stunning!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary guys!
Tara I love all the stuff you got at the DI. It makes me want to go look now! :)

Lara said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you found such good stuff at DI, but I guess you do live in Utah..the DI's here are picked through and pathetic!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!! :) Rhett and I got engaged on Sept. 16th four years ago - craziness!! Funny that we both have a day to remember! We need to hang out soon!

Lauren said...

Happy anniversary!!

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

Congratulations! I love your wedding pictures. They are beautiful. Sounds like a fun day. DI shopping is one of my favorite things to do...lol :) Also I loved the "3 things worth buying" post. I totally want to try out the kids toy and the vaccum. (we are already big fans of the oxiclean) Great posts!

Annie Leavitt said...

happy anniversary you two!

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary. I didn't know our Anniversaries were so close! Sounds like you had a fun day.

ShEiLa said...

I can hardly believe it has already been three years... Wow!
Congratulations you two.

ToOdLeS.

Michele and Todd said...

I Am so happy you two got to go out on a date for your anniversary. And what great things you found at the DI. I love going to DI and finding treasures.