Tuesday, September 22, 2009

16 Months Old!






Our little Evelyn has changed so much in the past few weeks. Her personality is really starting to pop. She is always jibber-jabbering and saying words. She loves to climb things and has no fear of anything. Sometimes I leave the room and come back to find her standing on the computer chair moving the mouse around as fast as she can. Pretty funny. She runs whenever her feet hit the ground & we can't wait till she hits 18 months so she can go to nursery and we can sit at church again. I think she will love it when she goes to. She recently has a hard time sharing toys and likes to say no no while shaking her head. She is very fun handful.

9 comments:

Austrie said...

holy cow, she's growing up! she's so cute...did i mention i'm jealous of her tan? haha

Tiffany said...

I love that last picture of her! She is so pretty! I think that the age she is at is where they really start to get fun.
I think the leaves are getting ready to change, I'm excited to get pictures done! We will have to talk about that soon.
Give Evelyn a hug for us!

ShEiLa said...

They grow up soooo fast.

Miss Evelyn gets cuter every day.

ToOdLeS.

Meka said...

Oh she is so cute! I love just coming to your blog and looking at pictures. I like how you are doing her hair! Ahh little girls are the best!

Natalie said...

She will love nursery! I cant believe she is almost there already! :)

Michele and Todd said...

I love her little black outfit. It is looking like fall around there. She is so grown up looking. You know what that means.

Shels said...

My fav pict is when she is walking/running away from the ball with the little grin on her face! What a DOLL!!!
Is your sis still in Logan? You MUST come visit!

Alexander and Dea Kelley said...

she looks alot like you. they do grow so fast. my oldest just started headstart. wait til she gets to do that it well turn you into a baby.

Emily said...

Hey You!

Thanks for the comment on my blog.
You are such a sweetheart!

Evelyn is such a doll. She is growing up so fast...it happens every time!

She is a perfect mixture of her mom and dad.

ADORABLE!!