+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
We got to see all of my brothers and sisters (& my parents) this weekend for my neice Ella's baby blessing. That doesn't happen very often, so its a real treat when we can all be together. It was so fun & we had a blast. Good food & good conversations:)For those who didn't know Kendra is expecting in March, so excited for her & Sterling. Everyone is staying busy with school, work, & kids. Here is a family photo of how big we are growing. I also took some other pics as well. I am so grateful to come from such an amazing family:) Love all you guys!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
FAMILY GET TOGETHER:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
so hard to get our big families together! glad you enjoyed it. wow, your family has grown! crazy.
When you come from a large family you appreciate even more the time everyone gets to be together... it is hard to do. Many different work schedules and family priorites... good for you.
Congratulations Kendra... I didn't know. I might have if I had seen your Mom lately... or been in for an adjustment with your Dad.
The group family shot is beautiful.
ToOdLeS.
Those pics are cute... I love the Elmo ones too :) And yes, Brooke made the cake for Macy. She does such an awesome job!
Aww how fun! I love family get togethers! How exciting for Kendra!
congrads to kendra and sterling. its cool to see all your family together. i would love to see all my siblings get to gether for my parents so they can see all the grandbabies at once.
Kendra is due right before me, I believe!! Yay for Kendra and Sterling.
I cannot believe that picture of all of you guys. Crazy how big it is and how quickly it happened! Just think if you all had eight kids each...
As for the big smiley Evelyn grin. So cute. I love it that her smile is so big and her eyes are closed. Adorable.
Yeah, that was pretty fun getting everyone together. That family picture is crazy...imagine 10 years from now! do they make camera lenses wide enough to fit that many people? ;) I love the pic of all the sisters, ya'll look great. Thanks for Tuesday, I know the girls liked playing with Evelyn.
Post a Comment