


I am very happy with all of these products and I will tell you why: I will start with the Oxyclean Versatile Cleaner....so I was at Costco and found this. I have always wanted to try it with my laundry. But, guess what there is so many useful ways to clean with this product. It took out spots on my carpet, cleaned my nasty tub, you need to clean something use this! The smell is mild & it really is tough on anything. Next, the H2O Turbo Vacuum Cleaner. I saw a commercial for this & have always wanted one. Our old vacuum wasn't holding up well, and I was ready for a change. I found this brand new one on Ebay for a killer deal. So, Trent let me get it. This one is so AMAZING...You use water to trap all that you are sucking up. You can control the suction on it, so you can vacuum delicate things or heavy duty. Basically nothing will hurt it. Today I sucked up a penny, unlike other vacuums that get ruined when you do that. It also is great for the air you breath cause you don't deal with any filters or bags. Ok now I am sounding like their commercial. Check it out, & I would recommend this to anyone. It is totally going to change the way I clean now. Next, is this cute Cloud B twilight ladybug. I have always wanted one of these for Evelyn & was able to get one. You turn it on when your child is going to sleep, it displays stars & the moon all over their ceiling (in 3 different colors). It even has constellations for them to find with you. Evelyn loves it and it calms her down when I lay her back down in her crib in night wakings...or when she goes to bed. She points to the stars and its a great distraction for me to slip back out of her room. If you have a child this is a fantastic product for them.
*I just thought I would share this info with all you readers. Thanks for always reading my blog XOXO:)
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
3 Items Worth Buying:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oooh I love buying new cleaning products! I will have to try that stuff. And I'm jealous of the vacuum!
Thanks for the info on the cleaning products! I want that vacuum! We have the cloud b little lamb. I love it! They have super cute polar bear one now that I want to get for Eden! They are all so cute! I didn't know they had a lady bug!
I have never seen the vacuum or the twilight lady bug... but let me tell you my oxy-clean story.
I was pre-treating a stain a skirt for Yvette and I put on a generous amount... then I let it soak. Then rubbed it with a tootbrush... let it sit some more... I went to place it in the wash and wiped the excess off and when I did I noticed little blisters on my dryer. I took a rag and wiped... it wiped the paint right off my dryer. So be careful where you pre-treat and if you have sensitive skin it can cause a huge initial reaction... enough for an Urgent Care Visit.
ToOdLeS.
You truly know what the blogging thing is all about. Great posts.
So I know you wrote this post a while ago but I was wondering if you still love your vacuum and if it is quiet? We need a new one so bad, but we need a quiet one so I can vacuum without while the kids are asleep.
Post a Comment