Saturday, June 7, 2008

This Is The Life..


Taking a nap on mom & dads nice king size bed.

5 comments:

Amanda Monk said...

Hey Tara. I miss you! well I was just curious as to what you use to make her bows stay? I like to hear peoples way of doing this.

Austrie said...

I can't wait to see evelyn again! (and you guys too)she is adorable. you guys should check my blog out! austriana.blogspot.com

3Ms +1N said...

Hi Tara! :)
I just saw you posted a comment on my blog and was super duper happy! I heard (and now see) you are the mother to a darling little girl, Evelyn. Congratulations! Isn't being a mommy the best? And yes, sleep deprivation becomes the norm. I didn't want to get used to it, still don't, but it's what we mommies have to do... I hope Evelyn learns early that she loves to sleep :)
Enjoy your time with her- they get so big so fast! It's crazy... look at Miles, 16 months old already...crazy!
Love ya!
Mauri

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara! She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I think she looks like your family but I sort of think your husband looks like your family. Hope you dont think that is weird??? People tell eric and I all the time that we look like we are related! Weird huh? Me and my mom want to come see you when Eric is at work one of these days if you dont mind? I miss you and would love to come see you and play with your baby!

Dallas said...

Wow Tara, Evelyn is beautiful! I love checking on you blog now and again. It is crazy to think that we are moms now. It just seems like yesterday we were non married girls working at the pool. My how time flies! Isn't life great?