Friday, June 27, 2008

Do We Look Alike?


Being a photographer I am always behind the camera. And hardly ever in any photos. While the Askeroths were together for a reunion. I was holding Evelyn and decited I needed more photos of us together. So, my little brother Ty snapped this. And it turned out really cute. I love how she is looking right into the camera with me.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I definitely think Evelyn looks a lot like her mommy! That is such a cute picture of the two of you...I'm not a photographer but I have the same problem, I'm usually the one behind the camera and we have a million pictures of Isaac and Caleb together!

Michele and Todd said...

I have to get a copy of this picture
for sure.

Lauren said...

Mark had those same onezies (only blue)! They were my favorite. I hate getting shirts over his head! You've got a cutie, she diffenitly looks like both of you!