Friday, June 27, 2008

First Day At Church!!


We went to the Logandale 6th ward with the Askeroths. I hadn't been to church in a while and it was Evelyn's first time. We had fun showing her off. Mommy got to see what its like to have to spend most of your time in the mothers room. It was all good though. It's how it will be from now on...

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is such a perfect family picture! Tara it is unbelievable that you just had a baby a month ago. We are so excited to come up for the baby blessing!

Unknown said...

You three are the cutest little family! She is sure a gorgeous little baby girl. We are sure excited and can't wait until September! It doesn't seem to be coming fast enough!Hope you three are doing great!

Shels said...

Tara! she is beautiful and YOU are beautiful! cant believe you are a mommy-seems like yesturday we were at raintree! :)

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

Thanks for the sweet comment Tara. I'm really not a good photographer but hopefully someday I will be. I still have a lot to learn. I LOVE your pictures. They are sooo cute...but I guess it's easy when the person in them is adorable. And I know what you mean about being in the mother's room the entire time at church...lol. I'm not in the mother's room anymore, I'm just in the halls :) But at least he is off to nursery now...so I can enjoy some of church...lol.

Kiza said...

Hi Tara! And Trent and Evelyn, of course!

I love the pictures... Evelyn is adorable. (I think she looks like her favorite second cousin, but maybe that is a bit off?)
What an adorable family. Congrats to all of you.
I have just over 2 weeks to go with our 3rd... can't believe it! Take care you guys! I'll be looking and loving your posts all the way in MN!
Kiza

Nate and Felicia said...

Hi Tara, That picture is so cute you guys all match! You take awesome pictures. She is so cute, I should come see you guys again, that was fun. We will have to go to lunch or something next time I come up.

Amanda Monk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.