+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
I always had in mind the images I wanted to capture with our first child. These are the best I came up with. But, I think they turned out pretty sweet. Wasn't happy while taking them. The naked one is my favorite:) What is yours?
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Our Sweetie
Posted by Trent & Tara at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Look how stinkin cute! She really is getting so big! I can't believe some of the other pics!! My favorite one is the one with Trent. I think that is so cute... and a priceless moment!! All of the other ones are just as cute though.
tara you are beautiful! i love the middle one of you and your baby girl! what a beautiful picture! your a doll!
They are all so cute, it's too hard to pick a favorite! She has already changed so much since we saw her. I love the top picture, that is SO cute!
Tara & Trent,
Evelyn is beautiful! I love your photography Tara... I think you do a great job. Congratulations you two... I mean three. Such a wonderful little family.
toodles, Sheila
My favorite is the one with you touching noses with Evelyn, Tara. she is such a beautiful baby. I miss her so much and can't wait to cuddle with her again.
Yay! I am glad we can be blog buddies! I am adding you guys to our Favs right now. She is so cute! I love the pictures!!!
Tara, you did an awesome job with Evelyn's pics! I lover the sephia one of you and her together.
Tara she is so cute and she looks so alert for a newborn. I am glad everything went well with the c-section and you have Evelyn at home now. Being a mom is great!
TARA!!! YAY! I am so happy that you have a blog!! She is absolutely beautiful! I have her picture on my fridge! I love you! I hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment