Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Tara I forgot how pretty your wedding pictures were, they are some of the best I have ever seen! We are excited to see you guys this weekend, and to hold Evelyn!!!

Katie Smith said...

Hey Tara! It's Katie from the ward. I came across your blog through a post you made on Marybeth's...crazy, I know. Hope you don't mind me looking...I LOVE the pictures you have with Evelyn, she is so beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys back at church. Hope you're doing well.

Chelsea Wilkes said...

Hey!! Gorgeous pics! I got Nikki's ears peirced when she was about 2 1/2 months old. Usually you have to wait until 3 months or else have their immunizations. I loved it!! I think its so cute when little girls have them done!

Tessa and Jeff said...

UNBELIEVABLE!! You are so beautiful. Those pictures by the ocean are amazing. We miss you guys and hope everything is going well.