Friday, June 27, 2008

One Happy Family:)


WE LOVE OUR LITTLE EVELYN! PEOPLE OFTEN TELL US SHE IS THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF BOTH OF US. I HAVE TO AGREE...SHE IS PERFECT!!

4 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

cute picture, and ty and i both say when evelyn's asleep she looks a little like our leavitt babies.;)

J and Heather said...

You guys are such a cute family. One of these days I am going to meet this Cute Evelyn.

MommaChelle said...

Aww what a sweet little baby!
Im glad I found your guys blog through the Facer's blog, i wanted to see your cute little baby. Hope everythings going well!

Emily said...

One BEAUTIFUL happy family! You guys look so awesome. Evelyn makes an already cute couple into a perfect little family. I love your pictures (the one with Trent and Evelyn's toes is so, so sweet.) I can already tell that your girl has got great taste in clothes...she always looks adorable (just like her mom.)