Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Difference...



I was going through my pictures of pregnancy and found the first month of my pregnancy and the last month of my pregnancy. Wow, what a change...It's amazing what your body will do for a baby. I miss my pre-pregnancy body pretty bad. Hope I can get it back one day. Can't wait to wear normal clothes as well.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

You look so good Tara! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be back to your pre-pregnancy body very quickly after you have Evelyn. Nursing works wonders with that, seriously. Your hair looks SO good.
We are just waiting to hear the news that Evelyn has arrived, I hope you are feeling good...hang in there!

Court said...

Oh I know what you mean about looking at past photos, but I thought all of you were cute. I thought I was pretty freakin cool in my "Tommy Girl" shirt though...haha! funny. Anyway, I think you'll bounce back to shape in no time...The first baby doesn't do too much damage. I actually got more in shape after having Cam. So wait till you're on #3 to start worrying about body shape! you look great by the way :)

Annie Leavitt said...

that is crazy to see! you still look enviously good,but that blue shirt makes you look bigger than you are. you are teeny! and when the heck is evelyn coming?what a drama queen already huh? : )

Tessa and Jeff said...

Where the heck have you been my friend!!?? I haven't see you for forever... I am dying to see you before you have this little one!! Like others have said you do look enviously good. I hope I'm that way when I get prego!! Call me, or something girl!!

Lauren Clyde said...

Gettin so close!!! Are you ready mama? ...Hopefully she comes on time b/c it's sucks when you go over your due date. You are beautiful! You're going to be one of those lucky girls that drops the baby weight super quick! Let me know when you want to go to the gym together! Hang in there...

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

Hey Tara! I just ran across your blog! You look so cute! Are you so excited to be done?? I know how you feel about wearing your old clothes again, I couldn't wait! It's so nice now :) Good luck with everything!