I couldn't wait to give Evelyn her first bath. She loved getting her head cleaned but didn't feel the same once we washed her body. I love the photo of her in the pink hooded towel. Cutest Little Face. It was so fun to snuggle her when she got on her baby lotion and dressed for her first night at home. +copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
Monday, May 26, 2008
My First Bath:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love the new layout and the pictures. she is so adorable. she does look a little jaundiced in the last post though, not that you mention it.
Awww, she is BEE-u-T-full!!! I remember those first time baths... slippery little things! Congratulations on your new addition, she is going to bring so much love and joy to you and Trent.
She is adorable. It is very strange you are already parents. Feels like yesterday we were just in high school. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment