Thursday, April 24, 2008

SO ANXIOUS!!




Trent's aunt took these afer I was done taking senior pics for her daughter. Do you like the engagement photo pose? Where Trent has his hands on my belly? My belly really is huge!! I don't realize it until I see a photo of myself. I am due one month from today..and I can't wait to get her out of me!! We are so excited to become parents to Evelyn!! It could really happen any day now.

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

I was hoping you would post some belly pics soon, you look SO cute it's not even fair that you look that good at 9 months pregnant...Not to mention you still don't have to wear maternity pants! These are the cutest pictures...We can't wait for Evelyn to get here!!

JTYARDLEY said...

Cute pictures! So are you going crazy waiting?

Something Special said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Something Special said...

what a cute 'soon to be parents' photo of you and Trent. Even though you feel huge and miserable you are the cutest pregnant girl and look really good!

Kelly said...

Hey Tara!! I'm so glad you found my blog cuz I didn't even get to say good-bye. I totally didn't even know you were leaving the ward...probably since I was in the other relief society. But anyways, you are so cute prego. Good luck with everything and her room is so cute....you are going to LOVE having a girl!! Take care and keep in touch!

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

Tara! Hey I just wanted to say congrats on the pregnancy!! I had no idea you guys were expecting!you are the cutest pregnant lady ever. I just started this whole blogging thing so it's fun to find people that I recognize! But anyways, good luck with the rest of your pregnancy...you're going to love being a mom!
Kortney Tobler (Reid)

Meka said...

TARA! I am so glad you decided to join the blog world! I am excited to keep up with you this way since I never see you! I hope your feeling okay! Good luck with the delivery, I can't wait to see pictures.

Chelsea Wilkes said...

Tara!! Hey, how are you?? I miss you in our ward! I was so excited because we are pregnant around the same time. You look so cute! Its coming up so soon!

Tessa and Jeff said...

Look how stinkin cute you are!! I haven't seen you guys for forever. I actually saw Trent a few weeks ago at Auto Zone! Anyway, I'm excited for you guys to have your baby! Keep in touch... let's do something sometime soon!

JR and Amanda said...

Tara-You are so cute! We can't wait for you to have Evelyn...she will bring so much added joy to your life. We miss you guys! Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog! amanda.sargent24@gmail.com