Monday, May 26, 2008

She Has Arrived!!


EVELYN CAMILLE LEAVITT
Wed. May 21st I headed to the hospital around 6:30 am to get induced. Long story short. After dialating completely and pushing for an hour...the doctor said my pelvis was to small to have her and she was turned strange. He sugessted I have a c-section. During the c-section the doctor said I could have pushed for ten hours and it wouldn't have made her come, she was turned the wrong way. She was born at 3:41 pm and the c-section went great. It was a crazy adveture but we are so happy to finally have her in our lives:)

1 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby! And what a great family shot. We are so happy for your new little family. Tara, you look like a movie star...seriously. Your whole pregnancy you looked awesome. What a cute mommy!