Monday, May 26, 2008

Welcome Evelyn Camille Leavitt

Born Wed. May 21st At 3:41 PM Weight 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 in. long

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness Tara she is such a pretty baby! Isaac and I are so excited to snuggle with her. :) I am so glad you posted all of these pictures of Evelyn, and I hope you will update often so we can watch her grow, even if it is just online! We can't wait to see the THREE of you this coming weekend.
I love this picture of Evelyn, she is seriously such a beautiful baby! I love her dark hair and eyes, she looks so much like both of you! We love you Evelyn!!!
p.s., your new background is cute!

Ashley said...

Tara, she is so beautiful! She could totally be a gerber baby model. Glad to hear your c-section went well. You guys are going to be GREAT parents! Hope you are able to get some sleep and rest in the next couple of weeks ;)

Allyson said...

Congratulations!! New babies are so wonderful. Especially little girls :D We are so excited for you two!

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

Yay!! Congratulations on the newest addition!! How exciting. She is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy these first days of life because they go by too quickly.

Lara said...

Congrats Tara and Trent! She is gorgeous! A baby changes your life forever and I am so happy for you guys you will make great parents!

Ty and Mari said...

Very pretty baby! Being a parent is seriously the best thing ever! I hope all is well and that you are recovering well and adjusting to the new lifestyle. Congratulations.

Lauren said...

Soooo cute! Congrats! Pushing is no fun. I can't believe they made you push for an hour and then gave up. I bet you were glad to hear you could stop ang just get her out! Good luck and I hope you get some sleep :)

Chelsea Wilkes said...

I have been checking your blog like everyday to see her!!! She is gorgeous! Congrats!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! This is Natalie and Larry Staley! She is so cute and we are happy that you and the baby are doing really well! We had a similar delivery experience with Garen...we were in the hospital almost 2 1/2 days before they took him c-section! If you need any advice, we are here! Your blog is too cute...ours is lngstaley.blogspot.com