Saturday, May 31, 2008

Evelyn's First Photo Shoot With Mommy:)



Grammy helped me set up Evelyn for her first photo shoot. It was tricky..even though I spent many months photographing infants at Kiddie Kandids. Somehow is seemed very difficult to do my own child. I had to imprivize on the equiptment as well. I couldn't believe I was finally able to take photos of my child. These are just a few of them. I love her chubby cheeks.

8 comments:

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

She is adorable! Congratulations! I was looking through and thought you looked so good after just having her, I looked like i had been hit by a train :) Colby was turned the wrong way too, but my Dr got him to turn the right way, I pushed for like an hour for nothing! If he wouldn't have turned, I would have had to have a c-section too. I'm glad everything went well for you!

Amanda Monk said...

Tara- She looks just like you.Sorry Trent but I have to say just like her pretty mama.It's all in her eye's. Hey post how you are feeling. I wanna know if you are still numb?

Kelly said...

Congrats Tara!! She is adorable:) I love the pics:) Isn't being a mom so great!!

Michele and Todd said...

Well these pictures look great on the blog. I am so glad I got to help with this photo shoot. I miss Evelyn terribly. She is beautiful. great job Mommy on her first professional pictures.

Tiffany said...

We are missing Evelyn already! We had so much fun cuddling her, she is such a little sweetie and SO beautiful!!! These pictures turned out so well.

Corey and Haley said...

SOO cute! good job :) I love the faces she's making like "huh?" :) Adorable! :)

Meka said...

Tara! I was so excited to finally see pictures, she is beautiful! I bet it's so fun to be able to take pictures of your own baby. I love the way you decorated her room too! I am glad everything went well.

Dallas said...

How neat for you to be able to take your own pictures of her. They are beautiful! How exciting for you to be a mom now. Evelyn is adorable. I bet you are the greatest mommy! It is a lot of work but sure worth it. I wouldn't change being a mom for anything. Congratulations.