The 23rd of April this month marked the day we moved to Overton, NV. We moved the day after Trent graduated from BYU, to a house that was draping plastic on the side and bugs flying everywhere in it, for months. It took about 3 weeks for them to complete the new part of the house. Then we had the daunting task of priming and painting it all. After all the hard work, it looks great. Here are some pics I took right around when we moved here of the house. Hope you enjoy them. Sadly I am the worst at taking before and after pics of what the house looked like before we fixed it up. I know I am lame, happily we have got all of the major projects done that we wanted to get done. My goal was to do them before the year mark, wahoo. It feels so good. I thought I would have a really hard time leaving Provo, UT and moving back home. I thought it was really fun to be up there on our own, and in the school zone of life. But, now I love being close to family and having our own place here, it really feels like home here. I love the quiet feel of a small town. I remember when we first moved in one thing we loved was our huge yard, the girls could really explore and we didn't have to worry about a car hitting them, our road in Provo was so busy and people would fly down it. Trent and I would wake up to bullet bike races at 2 AM, I wanted to shoot those dumb boys, trying to show off for probably the girl riding on back of them. (I h.a.t.e. bullet bikes, and think they should be outlawed) Now we go to sleep to quiet. Ahhhh. So, glad to be here but miss Provo sometimes. So grateful for our house and family & that I can teach pilates & Trent has a job with his dad. I don't know what we would do without that.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Everything looks really nice! I love your bedroom!
Cutest little home :)
Post a Comment