Sunday, April 15, 2012
Just The Weekly Ten...
1)We attended the Clark County Fair. It was the funnest I have ever had. We went Thursday and my mom came along with us. Danielle Terril invited us to hook up with them to ride the rides. We showed up and tried to get their wristbands on for Lyla & Brielle. They weren't exactly 36 inches tall, but Danielle had a great idea, just tell them they were tall enough. It worked...they had so much fun on the rides together. We found Ashley Bowler on the way and she joined in with the rides. The more the better, they girls had a blast. We need to meet up every year Ashley and Danielle, that was a blast. Trent came after we got off work, (his mom found us as well) and we ate dinner and showed the girls the rest of the fair, Evelyn got to ride a pony, and get her face painted, we didn't spend the extra money for Lyla to ride the pony because she won't remember it. My mom paid for Evelyn to get her face painted. I picked up a cute new wallet. I ate yummy mexican food....and had a Texas Twister Drink.
2)I went to Mesquite with my brother Ty Friday to buy him a graduation/birthday/mission gift. A new digital camera. He got a Canon cause that is the best out there in my opinion, and he loves it so much. I think it will treat him great in Australia. He is gonna be gone so soon, I am getting sad about it. He is such a great and polite person, I am proud to be his sister!!
3)Trent finally got his engine installed in the Mustang, problem is now the hood won't fit on now, so he has to get a new hood. Go figure, putting a 2012 Ford Mustang engine into a 1967 Mustang is a little hard to work with. If anyone can figure it out then it's Trent he is so smart when it comes to figuring out gadgets.
4)Lyla's new word for the week is Moddy...we aren't sure what it means but, I have a hunch its between Mommy & Daddy...she says it when she is upset.
5)Evelyn pointed out something really true this week. Lyla was throwing a fit and Evelyn was getting frustrated over us not getting her a snack at the moment and so she looks and Trent and says "Why is everyone always so crazy?" LOL.
6)We have been wanting to prune our trees in our yard, but put off renting a lift and actually doing it. But, the other day some Wheeler Electric Employees showed up with a big lift and did it for us,it was awesome and they look way better now. We are grateful that happened for us.
7)I have been sitting on pins and needles this whole week waiting for two things to arrive at my house...1)My wireless mic headset for my pilates class. It is under warranty therefore I have not bought a new one. Class isn't the same without it. It's just depressing me. 2)My new 60D Canon Camera and 2 lenses with it, HOT DIGGITY DOG I AM EXCITED FOR THE UPGRADE!!
8)I spent my whole Saturday putting contact paper on the shelves of our kitchen cabinets what a job...looks so better and will be easier to clean.
9)The Denali is pretty dirty from rain and mud. It kills me to ever have/see it dirty. That thing is my baby and I want to keep it as nice as I possibly can. I don't care if I am extreme about it. When you pay a good amount for a car like that, and it was one I have been drooling over for a while. It's worth the effort to me:D
10)I started reading Heaven is here, I borrowed it from my sister in law Annie, and well, I don't ever read books, but this one is really good. I just wish I could have more free time to read.
Posted by Trent & Tara at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















0 comments:
Post a Comment