1)I finally received my new camera a Canon 60D. Oh boy, it does video and is such a huge upgrade from my old 40D, that just stopped working after it getting fixed twice. Some of these pics are taken with it.....ahhhhhhh so so excited. 2)It reached over 100 (102) here today in NV. I am not ready nor prepared for the hot triple days ahead. UCK 3)Took a Mesquite trip with my sis Kylee, her son Maddox & my Mom. Best part is we all fit in the Denali, it was great. We went to Walmart, got Subway and went to the park there, which is so well kept and taken care of. Soft grass and a covered play area...if I lived in Mesquite I would be there a lot. Not fare our town doesn't get squat!! Then we went to the REc center which wasn't that cool, plus Lyla was so overtired. 4)Speaking of Lyla she has been a monster this week. The past 4 days have really been hard with her. She has been teething teething teething, and she won't eat, has had a fever for about 3 days, and her gums are so swollen and red, I can see the sharp teeth trying to make their way through. I have been trying to have patience with her, but can't take much more days like this. I need my sweet happy Lyla back. 5)Evelyn has had a pretty good week, minus the major talking back. I just keep telling myself I can do the Positive Parenting Thing.....I think I can I think I can, I know I can I know I can! 6)Today just Evelyn and I made it to church. I had to do sharing time and Lyla still wasn't happy. I had fun with just Evelyn and I and felt like we were able to have a connecting moment during those few hours today. In sacrament I told her to sit reverently and put her feet down, because Jesus is watching and wants us to be good in church. Her response.."I just asked Jesus and he said it was ok!" I couldn't help but laugh out loud clever clever girl. 7)We went to visit Ty & Annie and the girls all played in the water and mud. They have this water slide thing full of awesomeness!! Evelyn loved it and Lyla played in the water with her feet only. Those girl cousins have fun together. 8)We had some dead limbs cut off from the trees and I helped Trent move them what a chore and process, the trees look so much better. 9)Trent also mowed down our lawn, I really wanted to use the good weeds we had to take pics, he doesn't not mow just for my photography needs, dang it. 10)Today we had a bday party for Trent dad Rod. We had great food and amazing cinnamon roll cupcakes my adorable sis in law Taryn made. They were the best part of my week.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment