1)Trent Graduated from BYU in the Construction Management Program and a minor in Business Management. I am so very proud of all of his hard work, these past 4 years. He has never taken a semester off from school. Way to go honey, we love you much! He thinks its pretty cool to be done.
2)I had the most stressful week of my life during our last week in Provo, trying to pack up the whole house myself cause Trent was so busy finishing up school. Glad the girls and I made it through in one piece!
3)Evelyn had been picking her nose one day which was unusual cause she doesn't ever do that. It was bleeding a little bit too. I didn't think much about it. Until she tilted her head up while crying & had something blue in her nose. After Trent plugged one nostril and made her blow through the other, low and behold it was a Polly Pocket like shoe from her new Rapuzel doll. Poor thing. We felt bad...she agreed to never put another one up there....ha ha.
4)Ate frozen yogurt night with great friends from my ward. Best place ever....called Yogurtland in Orem...I am craving the pistachio & coconut flavors right now..YUM
5)AFTER FOUR YEARS WE MOVED FROM PROVO UT BACK TO MOAPA VALLEY...OUR HOMETOWN.
6)Had a wonderful Easter Sunday in our new ward. Have to say it feels weird being back in a family ward after a married student ward. But, we are very happy to become a part of the Overton 4th Ward. Finished the day off with dinner at my moms. My sister Elliah and brother Jacob were there with their families. Very yummy dinner.
6)I told Trent that as soon as we got to our new place with new carpet that I would LICK it. And LICKED IT I DID. ha ha. I love love it. We love laying on it, Lyla adores crawling on it. Evelyn keeps saying its really soft.
7)Our new place looks great new carpet, new paint, new floor in the kitchen and the bathroom, nice big garage. The unfinished part of the house is gonna give us a lot more room.
8)Have been living out of boxes all week. Ugg I hate not being able to find something when I need it. We have made a lot of progress since Sunday though.
9)Have been wearing shorts and sandals. Man it feels good.
10)Have been terrified about all the bugs, and spiders here. Have never killed so many. Had our good friend spray for us today. I have got to be braver when it comes to killing big spiders....sick. Wish me luck.
Friday, April 29, 2011
The Weekly Ten (Past Week and 1/2)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment