Monday, April 18, 2011

Heard Around the house by Miss Evelyn:

- while she is trying to write, she says: "trys trys" over and over again.
- yogurt = ogurt
- I want you to hold me = "I want to hold you".
- toilet paper = paper toilet
- she states a fact and then says: SO...........
- "I don't feel really good today".
- "I'm not hungry yet".
- when Lyla cries she says: "she just wants her mommy".
- when Lyla gets close to a shelf she states: "she's gonna bonk her head".
- She loves to tickle Lyla.
- I want to watch Tangled = "I want to watch the braid one".
- "Mom I want to get my ears pierced & wear pretty earrings, I told her maybe for her 3rd birthday. We'll see.
- "My hair is really pretty and longer".
- "Can I brush your hair mommy?" I don't argue with this one :D
- "We are gonna move to Logandale, I'm gonna tickle grammy".
- Every time she goes poop in the toilet she says "I don't like poop mommy".
- sometimes she likes to call dad Trent and me mama.
**Lyla says: "ma ma" when she is crying and wants me it is really sweet.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Adorable!

Tiffany said...

Oh so cute. I am excited to see you guys and hear her talk this weekend! I bet she has grown up SO much since we last saw her. She and Caleb will have so much fun together I bet!