Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Weekly Ten :D ( Past 2 Weeks Combined)

1)Went on date to Cafe Rio, and had frozen yogurt afterwards. I know some peeps think Cost Vida or Bajio beat out Cafe Rio. But, I think nobody tops them...they have got it down.
2)Went & saw my friend Alexis's new baby boy. And Evelyn got to play with Amiah. They had a blast and were so cute together. We had a lovely visit.
3)The wonderful Haley Leavitt was kind enough to drive my Saturn down to NV for me one weekend. Now I don't have to drive it by myself the day we move. Thanks again Haley I totally own you for that one!!
4)Taught a RS lesson on Service and I have to say I have never felt so comfortable teaching. It was great and the spirit was very strong.
5)Went to the BYU student health center to have some moles looked at. Trent got 3 removed on his neck. I make them bleed every time I shave his neck while cutting his hair. He is much happier. The doctor we saw was Dr. Greg Nielson that used to live in Logandale, NV. The last time I went to see him in NV I had cut my finger open from working in a sand which shop. He gave me about 5 stitches...I almost passed out.
6)Went to the temple with Trent tonight. First time in like a year. We did sealings and it was lovely. We did some work for someone who was born the year 923...crazy. The sealer said he had done some from B.C. before. What?? Crazy. I was a little embarrassed of how wrinkled my temple dress was. It needs a little TLC and washing. The temple really is the happiest place on earth. Even better than Disneyland.
7)Lyla took her first step today, holy smokes this girl is moving fast. Too fast. I can't keep up with her and am not ready to have her walk. Hopefully it will not start tomorrow or something. She is so stinking adorable.
8)Bought the movie Tangled and oh how we love love to watch it. Every day. Evelyn knows all the words to everything. I have to say the Princess phase is pretty fun to get into.
9)I have realized that I have been buying size 7 shoe when I really wear a size 6. I have bought some new shoes recently and well, a six really fits. Don't know what I was thinking the past what 10 years. I mean I might still wear some 7's since all shoes fit different for the most part. But 6 is my true fit. ha ha.
10)Got a new water heater installed today and didn't have water for most of the day. That was a little tough. Lyla got a cold bath and we had lots of potty and such to flush down a toilet with a little Evelyn.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

We finally saw Tangled and we LOVED it! I can't believe we waited so long to watch it. I can't believe Lyla is taking steps already, wow! And I'm jealous of the temple trip, it's been too long for us too.