
Life lately has consisted of packing many plethora of boxes. We have already taken down two loads of boxes to our new place. Have tons packed downstairs and well, I am just filling more and more boxes. How did we ever end up with so much stuff? And that has been after I made some DI trips. We have never moved with kiddos before so this should be a wild ride. Ir really does have effects on kids. Evelyn has been so not nice to us or Lyla lately. It's the worst packing up her room and toys. Although she is very excited to move. She is too little to fully understand the concept.
Packing for this move has made added some stress to my life. Can't wait till we are settled in our new place. It has been a weird week getting together with all of my friends from the ward & saying goodbye. I will miss seeing them for sure.
Well, now onto Trent's graduation and then the big move wish us luck?
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Packing Packing & More Packing...
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tara - I'll miss you! I'm kicking myself that we didn't get together before you move - but I'm guessing it's way soon - so maybe I'll see you in St. George sometime? or on my way to vegas!
I can't imagine moving with 2 kids - ahhh!! you are a rockstar - goodluck!
I'm so sad you guys are gone :( We miss you already! We are definitely coming down to see you sometime when we are in St. George. And when we ever have kids and have family pictures we'll have to come down and have you take them....and I won't ask for a "good deal" I swear....hahaha.
Good luck settling in :)
Post a Comment