




So...I finally finished Lyla's room. About time...I love the way it turned out though. I am very grateful we have another room to put her in. I had to get a new crib set, even though Trent thought I was silly. I think he is happy I did now. I have used bright colors in both of the girl's rooms. I love girl stuff and going all out with decorating. Hooray for pink!! I made the "all girl" sign. My sister Kylee was going to do it, then she got crazy busy with getting ready for Maddox to come, (plus on bed rest). My mom made this darling Lyla banner & pillow that is on the rocking chair. I also made the photo frames as well. We didn't exactly have a full closet so, we put up this closet rod over the washer/dryer. Now we just need our Lyla...oh can't wait.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Lyla's Room
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks cute Tara! I bet you will have fun reusing some of Evelyn's old baby clothes. YOU look so cute too, and definitely ready to pop! I can't wait to see Lyla's cute little face! :)
I was so scared once I got the baby's room done. What if the doctor was WRONG? What if it's a girl?! You look beautiful, but also very ready to have your baby outside instead of in.
I didn't know you were so crafty!!! I think you'll have to teach me a thing or two! :)
oh my gosh tara!! your little girls are so lucky because they have the cutest rooms ever!!!!!!!!! i love the way you did lylas! the colors are adorable and i love that crib set! it makes me really want to have a girl someday soon so i can decorate like that! ps i dont think you look bad AT ALL, you just look like you are ready to have that baby!!! and its coming soon! i think you look adorable for a pregnant girl ready to pop! love you!!
Post a Comment