So I have seen how mothers post funny things that their kids say around the house. I wanted to give this a whirl too, so I can remember these in the future.
IN THE KITCHEN: (all on separate days)
me: looking in the fridge looking what to make for dinner, Evelyn we have no food, what happened to it?? Did you eat it all?
Evelyn: No Daddy Eat It!!
me: Evelyn eat your peas too please....
Evelyn: pointing to my plate of food...Mommy eat your food.
me: Evelyn don't drink all your milk before your dinner is ready ok?
Evelyn: mommy cook, mommy cook food.
me: (making the grocery list) she pointed to it and said...Mommy milk K:)
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Heard Around The House:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 5:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahaha. daddies DO eat all the food.
Yeah I liked that Evelyn said Daddy ate all the food! She sounds so funny.
That's cute!
Hey, will you ask Kendra if she will add me to her blog since its private. I would love to keep in touch with her as well.
Post a Comment