Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day:)













Happy Father's Day to a wonderful Dad and husband. You are great with Evelyn and Lyla will be so lucky to have you for a daddy as well. Thanks for supporting us as a family and trying so hard at school and work. I know it's gotta be tough so much of the time. I couldn't ask for a better person to raise a family with. We Love You Trent!!

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Okay, so I clicked over to your blog and saw newborn pictures and thought you had had your baby!!! I about died. I was thinking about you today. I hope you're doing okay. Let me know if you need anything!

Something Special said...

This was such a nice post Tara. Trent is such a good daddy, but he is so lucky to have you for the mommy of his children and his wife.