
Dear Lyla, This is me hugely prego with you. I have gained about 40 pounds. 5 more than I did with Evelyn. One day I will tell you all about my aches and pains I had to bring u here. And how your older sister Evelyn, loved to kiss my belly daily and talk to you. You will love Evelyn, and I have a feeling you two will become great friends. 2 weeks from Thurs. the 1st. we will get to meet you. We are very excited. Mommy is so happy I get to knock off a week because of a c-section. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you....Love Mommy
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
37 Weeks
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY!!! Your almost done!! Tomorrow is the big day!! I hope everything goes smooth and little Lyla is here! You look good! Your belly is nice and big!! :) She is ready to come out!!
I love the name Lyla. When I was pregnant with Ella I had a list of like 20 names I liked and Lyla was one of them!! I think it is so pretty!
Ok, I thought you said you were having her the first... but its 2 weeks from the first. I was confused!! Youre still almost done though!!
can't believe the time is almost already here - so exciting! I love all the pic's of her room - it is adorable :) seriously - you look like you have gained nothing but the weight of the baby, you look fabulous!
I must tell you...
you already know
but
YOU are all baby.
Just the prego tummy and the rest looks great!!! You don't show any growth anywhere else. Lucky YOU!
I am excited for you all to meet Lyla. YOUR Mother is way excited too.
Evelyn will be the BEST big sister.
ToOdLeS.
Dude you look like you are about to fall forward! You have changed a lot in 10 days. Almost there! Love you!
I really think she must wiegh more than Evelyn did. Wow, Tara it looks like you are ready to pop! It will soon all be over.
Post a Comment