Miss Evelyn is so very cute.ToOdLes.
Oh, SO cute! I love her little dress!
she's cute as ever!
perfect
I can never get over how cute she is!! Let's hang out soon - I am finally home!
So cute. She is growing up. Are those teeth I see in the front?
Miss Maddy was sitting with me at the computer... I went to your blog for 'Walking on Sunshine' and while we listened... she stood up leaned forward and kissed Evelyn with both hands on the screen... it was so cute!ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Miss Evelyn is so very cute.
ToOdLes.
Oh, SO cute! I love her little dress!
she's cute as ever!
perfect
I can never get over how cute she is!! Let's hang out soon - I am finally home!
So cute. She is growing up. Are those teeth I see in the front?
Miss Maddy was sitting with me at the computer... I went to your blog for 'Walking on Sunshine' and while we listened... she stood up leaned forward and kissed Evelyn with both hands on the screen... it was so cute!
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment