Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
On Sunday we had some free time so we went to the BYU campus and played with some ducks. I love this part of campus...every time I go it makes me want to take pictures. They have really nice vegetation. Evelyn loves it and its much cleaner than the duckpond on campus. These two videos are so fun. I love how much she loved the ducks. I was a little shaky on the other one, cause I was trying not to laugh. Hope you enjoy them.
2 comments:
Miss Evelyn doesn't like ducks... does she??? I think she does. Cute watching her watch them. So much fun.
ToOdLeS.
Both are so cute videos but my favorite is the ducks! Last weekend we went to the lake and Josie spotted the ducks too! I love watching how their little minds work!
Post a Comment