+copy+copy.jpg)




I came across some fun pictures of Evelyn that I just thought would be fun to post again. I think they are so funny. I thought it would be fun to see what all of you think and which one is your favorite. I have hundreds of photos I just love of her. But, can't post all of them. Which one would you vote for?
A-No More Pictures Face
B-Airborne
C-Easter Basket Bliss
D-Reality of Being Female
E-Potty On The Carpet
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
The Nominees For Funniest Evelyn Moments Are:
Posted by Trent & Tara at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
definitely the potty on the carpet. I laughed out loud when I saw the spot on the carpet and then made a connection with the bare bummed little one... holding her jeans, even. How funny. Totally cute, Tara!
My favorite pic is -E- That is hilarious!! Are you potty training already?
ok, the potty on the carpet is priceless.
and who has a cuter bum?
I definitely have to vote for E!
Cutest picture EVER!!!
Well E made me laugh out loud, but I loved the female reality post so much. So E for the funniest, and the other one for the best post.
E is absolutely hilarious. I love that! Are you already potty training her?
I've never seen the potty one, so it's my fave! So funny.
i can't really pick one they are all cute in ther own ways. you are really good with the cameria.
Are u already potty train her?
E is a great one...but I am also fond of the Easter Basket one! There is just something about capturing a natural laugh-smile that I love! Oh, and I remember reading the post about the "female truths" so when I saw that pic again, it made me laugh! :)
I have to say D because that once a month thing really gives you a face like that... Reality stinks! But E really is great too! So funny!!!
I love all of them!! SHe is so dang cute! If I had to choose... it would be E! That picture is so so cute! What a priceless moment to catch!
I can only pick one?!
Hmmm... D!
My vote would be E. How come chubby butts can't be that cute when we get older?
Potty on the carpet is my fav! These are too cute and such a good idea!
Post a Comment