
Fun with daddy on the swing. He is so great with Evelyn. 
Evelyn loves this tree swing at Trent's parents house. We have got to get her one for this spring and summer. I love her expression here. I just can't get enough of her and how cute she is. 
I love this photo that Trent took of us at his parents house. It's pretty rare that I get a decent looking photo of myself & Evelyn. I am out of practice on what to do, I am never in any of them anyway! Great photography skills honey. Your pretty impressive:)
Higher daddy higher...not really this was high enough!! This is the highest he ever has thrown her. He did it mainly for the photo. I assure you he is a very safe daddy. She loves when he does it.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Family Fun In The Warm Nevada Sun:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
That is a really pretty picture of you and Evelyn. She's so pretty. I can't wait for it to be that warm up here. Today was pretty nice... I love sunshine.
I love all those photos!! Maybe you can come take some of Boston when he turns 1 year old?! Don't worry I would totally pay you cuz you ROCK!! and you have a super cool camera :) Anyways... I can't believe how high Trent threw her up in the air - wow!!
Wonderful photos.
I love Evelyn in pink. [I think I have said that before... but its her color.]
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
that is the highest i have ever seen a baby thrown! she looks so happy...that is a great pic of you and evelyn.
These pictures are some of my favorites EVER! We loved seeing Evelyn the other day, I can't even tell you how much we love that little girl! The picture of you and her is priceless...You both look so pretty! Evelyn is going to be so thankful when she grows up for all the amazing pictures you have taken!
Great photos! I love the one of Evelyn in the air...you can tell that she likes it! :) Also, your mom is so gorgeous! That was such a nice post you did for her!
you are SO gorgeous Tara! I love the pics! Your a doll!
Um . . . tell Daddy that is high enough. (Too high IMO!) It made an adorable picture though.
Can't wait to see you guys soon!
oh my goodness that is high... wow... scary. good thing she had a diaper on, I am sure it was wet!
Those are all very cool pictures!
I have a question about your photography- Your pictures usually have this softness to them.. not blurry but well soft is the only word I can think of.. is that the lens or can I do that look to Dustin's photos in photoshop?
Cute pictures! I love the one where your husband is throwing her! haha, Taylor is always doing that.
I love those pics! Macy loves the warm nevada sun too! And we just bought her a swing just like that to hang from a tree in our yard... $25 at walmart! I can't believe you could take a picture while Evelyn was so high in the air. I would be scared to death! It sure made a cute pic though. Love ya!
I love the pic of you and Evelyn (sorry I stole your name), and I can't believe how high Trent tossed her in the air! One thing is for sure...that girl is not going to be afraid of heights.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pict with you and little Evelyn! You are both very beautiful. It looks like you were enjoying the warm weather-hopefully we can too, sooner than later.
Wow Chris and I decided that's pretty crazy but that picture of Trent throwing Evelyn up in the air is awesome! She's so fun.
These pictures and the 9 mos. old post ones are SO stinkin cute. She's adorable and you're an amazing photographer. I like the black&white/color effects.
Post a Comment