



It really is amazing to be able to watch Evelyn grow and change all the time. She brings so much joy to our family.
Lately She:
1)Pulls out her hair every time I put it anything in it. Takes out the clips and elastics and they go straight to her mouth. (But what doesn't??)
2)Opens up every cupboard and climbs into them after emptying out them.
3)Gives mommy big wet kisses on my cheek. I love this:)
4)Can now climb up stairs, I am grateful we don't have any in our house.
5)Can stand for a few seconds at a time. She just got a new walking push toy. And loves it. She is getting better at it ever day.
6)Really likes to eat bread and is tries to get whatever we are eating.
7)Is still toothless but, is miserable at night because of it.
8)Works it for the camera, she is getting very used to me being in her face. I think this is a good sign.
9)Blabbers on in her own language non stop. Likes it when we try to talk back to her. Tries to copy us.
10)Really loves books and would loved to be read to all day long.
Monday, March 23, 2009
10 Months Now!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Evelyn is at such a fun age! I'm sure she will be walking before you know it. I love the pictures...As always, she is so gorgeous!
So, I have just been catching up on your blog. For some reason my blog told me you haven't updated in two months and I was just going to get on to tell you to update it and saw that you had been all along! Evelyn is so gorgeous! I can't believe she is 10 months! And, you look great! Oh and by the way, when the weather turns warm again, I want to ask to hire you to take some family pics of us! I LOVE your pictures!
Tara,
I just left your Dad's office...
I am so thankful for him. I can be in so much pain and he works on me and then I start feeling better.
Little Evelyn is a doll.
I probably said that before but its true. I took care of Madison for three days... so I know what you are talking about with all the things she can do since Maddy & Evelyn are only one day apart.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
ps. loved the paper-trail photo on your Mom's blog.
great pictures again. i forgot to tell you that evelyn pulled out her hair when i had her in church too. i put it back as quick as possible and told her she was a stinker! she just smiled : )
That top picture of her is so cute! I love it! It really looks like she was posing...but then, maybe she was! :) Glad your wedding went well. Do you have a photo website?
Tara...Evelyn is to cute! I love all the pictures you take of your little family! You do such a great job!
10 months old is my favorite age! I love the picture with her tongue sticking out! So cute!
I think the one with her tongue sticking out is priceless! :) What a cutie...and "yay" for 10 months!
Post a Comment