

I did my first official wedding as a photographer the other day.(I took my twin Kendra's before but, that was different). And it was really intense and stressful. Mostly cause I was trying to be a good photographer and mother. It was fun for me as well. I really enjoy photography, and my new camera is amazing. It was a bittersweet day for me. Very tiring as well. Here are just a few shots I got while we were waiting for the couple to come out of the doors. My sister Kylee with Evelyn, she looks like she could also be her mom. Poeple get us mixed up all the time, & think we are the twins. Kylee and Evelyn both look so pretty here. Kylee was the maid of honor. And, my two loves, Trent & Evelyn. I love this photo of them. I have a very handsome hubby. He is such a great daddy!! I will put some of the couple on my website later.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Phew It's Over With!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such beautiful photos.
I was wondering how the wedding went. I can imagine... the more weddings the more comfortable you will be.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
way to go on the wedding! I thought that pict was YOU with Evelyn! Fooled me! I saw your REAL twin the other day at church. She is cute and her voice sounds so much like yours. I kept telling her it felt like I was talking to you! Miss ya girl.
Post a Comment