Sunday, November 9, 2014

What we have been up to. . .

1- I have been spending all week organizing and washing all of our old baby girl clothes. I have about 5 bins full and am ready to see them go to a new home. I picked out my favorites with both girls for memories. The more I think about it 3 children is gonna be our number. I think I would feel different if I wasn't getting a baby boy this time. I think he will complete our little family perfectly.
2- I did the cutest family session this week of my good friend Gema Davis, she has a really cute 8 month old girl. and we were by the train tracks, I had the baby in a wooden box and out of no where we had 3 dogs coming up and wanting to attack I grabbed the baby nothing happened, but we got the heck out of there. Pretty scary, Gema and I were laughing a lot!! She is a great friend from high school.
3- I have to talk in church today, teach my yw class and watch Evelyn speak in primary, Trent also has to teach. Busy busy Sunday. Tonight Grammy and Papa are coming over for dinner. I love living where my parents live!!
4- One week from today I will be 30....30!!! What happened. Although I am excited for my 30's I still don't want next week to come....oh well:) I will live.
5-Evelyn got to participate in a Speed Meet the elementary school did. She got chosen by the PE teacher. And I think it was a good choice she has always been a fast runner. Well, this was our first year, it was cold that morning so I put Evelyn in jeans not knowing how serious it was. I show up and every kid is in athletic shorts oops. I ran home before her relay race and grabbed some jean shorts. Next year if she gets to do it again I will be prepared!! lol Her relay team got second in the first grade catagory. She got a ribbon and was so excited!! I was one proud mama.
6- Lyla has been difficult this past week I think a new baby will be great but hard for her. Middle child here we come. I love my happy Lyla and it is so hard when she is my fussy throw fit Lyla. Age four is a killer!!
On a more positive note she loves preschool and is thriving in it. I love her teacher so much.
7- I have spend hours training on exposure this week for my camera and it has been all worth it:) I have learned so much through my online training with Jerad Hill, wahoo!!

0 comments: