-Evelyn finally got the bump removed on her leg. We went to the hospital to have it done. She was so brave and the thing she didn't like the most was getting the stitches out. It seems to be healing up very well. The doctors and nurses lived her. She even got pushed out to the car in a wheelchair.
-I turned 30 on a Sunday and hot realised from yw and was devastated crappy bday surprise! Everyone stayed in BUT me , I cried throughout church. We had cake at my moms house.
-Lyla is officially a bike rider. .. She is doing so good and Trent really is awesome at getting the girls going on their bikes.
-Evelyn can ride a fourwheeler by herself which makes Trent super happy😊.
-Whirly Pear Photography made an appearance in my mom's craft boutique this year. It was nice to get my name out there. I am trying to sell a lens and buy two new lenses. For my bday and Christmas presents this year. I have been busy with photos! Good but exhausting when prego, I am almost 20 weeks;-)
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Lately. . .
Posted by Tara Leavitt at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment